Our work is achieved entirely through volunteers. We seek exceptional individuals who want to join us and help make a difference in the lives of immigrants and refugees in our community.
In particular, we are looking for individuals who can help with tasks such as:
- Website development and social media
- Teaching English in-person or remotely
- Mentoring individual and immigrant families
- Research related to educational initiatives
- Curriculum development
- Videography and photography
- Event planning
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Administrative support
- Legal advisement
- Financial advisement
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit our VolunteerMatch website for more information and to start the process.
Should you prefer to make a donation instead, please learn more about how to financially support our work.